Integrated Financial Management Module
Finance management is naturally one of the most important aspects of running any operation. Knowing when money is owed to suppliers, tracking customers’ flexible payment schedules and in-depth analytical reporting are all part of understanding your financial position and should be provided by your system.
When you are experiencing operational inefficiencies due to managing finances in multiple systems, or can’t establish precise costs because your contracting tools aren’t comprehensive enough, then it is time to think about how an integrated financial management system could help.
iVector finance management functionality
iVector offers a comprehensive set of features designed to improve finance management processes and provide precise financial task scheduling, all driven directly from the booking record and underlying supplier costs. It gives you:
- Fast, accurate information about due payments
- Modules handling incoming and outgoing payments, invoices, deposits, balances, statements and credit notes
- Over 20 payment gateways including 3D Secure, refunds and PayPal
- Business rules driven by supplier agreements
- Detailed, fast and customisable reporting with easily exportable data to packages such as Sage and SAP
The iVector cost-plus pricing system provides a fast and easy way to establish costs, handle business rules and payments as well as advanced, customisable reporting for exceptional insight. For further information on how iVector can help improve your financial management processes, get in touch today.