Accommodation contracting & extranet
Effectively handling the contracting of accommodation should be seen as a core component of any booking and reservation management platform. When you spend time negotiating deals with hotels, but your system prevents you from handling the rules attached to the deals, then it is harming your ability to compete.
The impact of insufficient accommodation contracting functionality can go further than profitability. However, in the longer term there is a chance that it may result in a loss of contracts, as hotels become more reluctant to spend their time working with a company that fails to drive volume to their property.
Accommodation contracting with iVector
iVector was originally created with accommodation contracting at its heart, and as such is superbly placed to provide:
- Comprehensive functionality that can handle complex rates, supplements, inventory offers, minimum stay rules etc.
- An extranet to save staff time making changes as hotels can update themselves
- A booking process that provides accurate costs even when complex rules are in place
- Ability to incorporate the latest market deals and short-term price overrides and offers
- Speed and performance when calculating prices and establishing availability
iVector has been created with the needs of contractors in mind, with a strong consideration made for the process and journeys they require for simple, effective use. From the outset, iVector has had a focus on accommodation contracting and the intuitive team are vastly experienced in writing accommodation contracting tools.
If you would like to learn more about the contracting capabilities of iVector contact the intuitive team today. You can also check out our full list of suppliers here.